- US and ISAF forces are here to conquer Afghanistan and steal the oil.
- The ICRC is actually a front for Christian crusaders, and they force locals to convert to Christianity in order to receive medical treatment.
- There is a brothel on every US base, staffed by local girls kidnapped by US forces.
A dose of reality for any Afghan readers out there:
- Afghanistan doesn't have any oil. That's why petrol is imported from Pakistan. You've seen the tanker trucks on the Jalalabad road, right?
- Has anyone ever met an Afghani Christian? Or even seen a church? Local Christians are pretty thin on the ground around here, and I doubt the ICRC could get their shit together long enough to convert anybody.
- There's not even a bar on US bases, much less a brothel. General Order No. 1 prohibts a range of items and activities that conflict with local sensibilities, like alcohol and pornography. I'm pretty sure prostitution is on that list as well. Besides, have you seen Afghan girls?! I mean, they're nice......if you think Groucho Marx with bad teeth and more facial hair is attractive. No one would pay good money for that.