Monday, January 18, 2010

BlogRoll Pt. III

Final additions to the blogroll, divided into two groups.

The first group are blogs that deal with military affairs, especially counter-insurgency operations, and with defense policy more generally. As I said before, if you just come here to make sure I'm still breathing and read about the most recent bit of Afghan lunacy, then these blogs are probably not for you. Fair enough. However, if you have any interest in current defense policy, I can assure you that these are some of the best sources of analysis out there.

The second group is a diverse collection of foreign policy, international relations and political blogs, with a couple of completely unrelated ones that I included just because I like them. Note that I have not included many of the major, more established blogs here, mostly because I don't read them. I did include several that are written by former colleagues or classmates of mine. Perhaps that will provide them the incentive they need to start posting on a more regular basis.

You know who you are. Get to work.

No comments: