Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DVM Looking for Contributors

The always-entertaining guys over at Death Valley Magazine are looking for people interested in contributing to their site. In keeping with the catch-all style of the blog, the list of desired job categories is pretty broad, as is the scope of categories they routinely cover, so anyone looking to write the occasional post for James G., Bubba and the gang should click here.

Why they insist on adding more contributors and thereby increasing the frequency of their posts, and thereby make lazy people like me look bad by comparison, is a question I intend to raise with them at the earliest opportunity. As soon as I find my body armor, extra ammo and my go-bag.

1 comment:

James G - Death Valley Mag said...

Don’t know how I missed this – Thanks for passing it on man!

Hey – KOA is doing great, you got mentioned in my favorite magazine Wired

~James G